I am a little behind on our comings and goings, but we'll start with Christmas and get the rest in a day or so.
This year we spent Thanksgiving Day with my family and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the Hirscheiders. While we missed those that were away, it was nice to slow things down a bit and really enjoy a holiday in one place from beginning to end. Lily was of course too young to really know what was going on, but that didn't stop us from trying to get her to open her presents and even setting up her presents from "Santa" after she went to bed Christmas Eve - that's right, I admit it.
This year we spent Thanksgiving Day with my family and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the Hirscheiders. While we missed those that were away, it was nice to slow things down a bit and really enjoy a holiday in one place from beginning to end. Lily was of course too young to really know what was going on, but that didn't stop us from trying to get her to open her presents and even setting up her presents from "Santa" after she went to bed Christmas Eve - that's right, I admit it.
1 comment:
I love those Arkansas accents in the Christmas video! I almost forgot what that sounds like. ha! Glad to see you are doing great. We'll have to meet for lunch in San Marcos next time you visit Katie.
Post a Comment