Thursday, February 11, 2010
My Little Shopper
Lily was getting anxious after being cooped up in the house for so many cold and snow days and after listening to her whine "go, go, go" over and over I finally asked her where she wanted to go. She quickly dried up the tears, firmed her lower lip and said "shopping?!" with her head cocked to one side as if to partially ask a question. This was cute of course, but not enough to get me motivated to get ready and hit the town in the slush, so we put it off until today and hit up the Old Navy kids sale and some home stores for my basement office / forever a work in progress. She could not wait to try on her new clothes and pranced around the house saying "I cuuuute!"
In other Lily news... she has started an interest in using the potty. So far we have only had success with #2, but hey, if you have to choose one or the other... that's the one I'd pick. The funniest thing she's done in this area is when she has already gone, but she does not want to get off yet (she plays with bath toys while she's in there), she'll say, "I poopoo again, one minute" to buy herself some more play time. She is usually true to her word though, so we don't mind being patient!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is Hilarious! Yeah Lily!
Post a Comment