I am going to keep this short and let the pics do the talking. We have had a busy couple of weeks so blogging has been on the back burner. Lily has been quite a handful today, but is asleep at the moment so I am going to try and see what I can get posted before she's up again.
This is my cousin, John Murphy. He and his mom came through to visit and he was a big help with Lily. You can tell she is at ease by the peaceful look on her face.
On July 4th, we went to Mark and Melea Connetts house. The Connetts have Kinley (the sweet baby below next to Lily) and Lily really enjoyed playing in Kinley's swing. The two babysitters were Addison McKinzie and Ella Tappe. They were so cute with the babies and played with them like they were their dolls.
On July 5th, we went to our friend, Ben Jones' lake house in Greers Ferry. Lily enjoyed the lake much better than the pool (it was much warmer) and fell asleep in no time while we were bobbing along in the raft.
1 comment:
When do I get to come over and get some Lily cuddles in? I told you this tonight, but she really does get cuter and cuter every time I see her and she is always so cuddly. I love her.
Post a Comment