After a long night of playing "Where's my paci?" Lily began her morning with a good ole' loaded diaper and I stumbled groggy-eyed into the nursery to change her. As soon as I got her all cleaned up, I was blind-sighted by a large stream of green projectile #2 which traveled fiercely from my sweet little girl, through the air for about a foot, onto my stomach and then seeped down my leg. It also drizzled down the changing table and into the unfortunately opened bottom drawer.
My only redemption was that Blake had not yet left for work. Not only was he able to help me clean up the mess, but I was just so thankful that SOMEONE else witnessed the atrocity in person.
4 comments:
That is hysterical- been there! I am just now getting caught up on reading blogs- you have so many sweet pictures of little Lily. Can't wait to see her again.
Thank you so much for sharing that story! I have been laughing ever since I read it. I love all the pictures. Lily is such a beautiful baby!! I can't wait to see her again!
Are you kidding me? That is hilarious! I love that it was early in the morning when you were tired and groggy and probably cranky. Wow. Eric never did anything quite that exciting. Good job Lily. See you tonight.
Hey Courtney!
I found your blog through several people's actually and just thought I'd say hi! Lily is precious. Congrats!
Paige Tenery Varner
Post a Comment