Friday, May 23, 2008

One Month Old












It is hard to believe that a month with our little girl has already come and gone. We cannot imagine our lives without her now and we feel so blessed to have her as a part of our family. She has gone through a few ups and downs in the past almost 6 weeks of life. Here is an update on pretty much all aspects of her world at the moment...

Sleeping - She goes back and forth on this one, constantly keeping us guessing whether or not she is going to be a good sleeper or not. This week I would say not so much.

Eating/Weight - Thankfully, she caught on to nursing pretty quickly and has been a big fan of mealtime ever since. We were a little concerned about her weight gain in the beginning, but as you can see from the pot belly above, there are no more worries in that department. 

Daily Life - Lily is just about a perfect baby for running around with during the day. She eats pretty regularly and will usually take her naps wherever we are. I especially appreciate this because I usually start getting cabin fever if we have not left the house by mid afternoon. She also loves the stroller and we have a GREAT neighborhood for walking. I do however wish that she was a little better about taking a solid nap a home so I could catch up on some shut-eye. That whole "sleep when she sleeps" advice is much easier said than done. 




No comments: